Do you know an interesting fact that a person sheds around 1.5 million skin flakes an hour, most of which becomes entrenched in the carpets?
Similarly, carpets are the main natural air filters in the home that not only entangle the dust, grime, germs, and allergies but keep them from the lungs. But the dusty carpets require proper care; otherwise, it can have an unconstructive upshot on health, especially on the lungs (American Lung Association).
Generally, people hire Professional Steam Cleaners to clean the carpet for them. In contrast, some people buy or rent the steam cleaner for this purpose because they want to stay away from professional assistance.
Undoubtedly, you can steam clean the carpet yourself, but remember, no one wants to aggravate wrestling with cumbersome equipment. So, it is always advantageous to hire professionals and shun the unessential nuisance.
However, while looking for a premium quality carpet cleaner, you must know that carpet cleaning services could be different. Several factors play a substantial role in separating premium quality cleaning procedures from the conformist ones. Such outstanding factors explicitly explain about Chem-Dry’s Unique Hot Carbonating Extraction System as chem-dry provides better cleaning experience than conventional steam cleaning services. Additionally, the procedure wards-off the dust faster and dries in lesser time.
If you are still indistinct between the steam carpet cleaning and chem.-dry, then the current discussion can resolve your query.
Chem-Dry Or Steam Carpet Cleaning: Which One Is Preferable?
You can easily choose between the professional steam cleaning services and the chem.-dry the natural process by looking at both of the procedures properly. Look at the benefits of both methods, and make your verdict afterward.
Carpet Steam Cleaning Process
- The inactive and flat carpet cleaning process
- The involvement of harsh detergents and other chemicals can harm the carpet
- Clammy residue persuades resoling
- Requires enough water throughout the cleaning process
- Involves extreme pressure for the removal of dirt and grime
- The method may include the drying time of 1 to 2 days
- The excess water can bring mildew and mold
Though steam carpet cleaning is quite famous among people, however, the points mentioned above should get the proper considerations while choosing the process for the next time.
Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning Process
- The process doesn’t require soap or detergent for the perfect results
- Carbonating, active cleaning solution
- Requires less quantity of water
- No Clammy residue, so there is no problem of persuading resoling
- The drying time is just 1 to 2 hours
- Healthier and effective cleaning method
Time is the real treasure, and you can see that the chem-dry process assures the best results in less time. Additionally, it doesn’t require much effort and application of multiple types of equipment.
Did the factors mentioned above resolve your query? Can you easily choose between both of the procedures?
Well, surely, you must take into account all the factors before making the ultimate decision. However, if you are comfortable with the steam carpet cleaning, then it is recommended to hire professional steam cleaners for the excellent results.